Have you ever wondered if it would be useful to incorporate CSR into your organisation? Is it a useful investment? What will we get out of it? Is it really necessary if I already have a good reputation?
Several studies have shown that CSR not only improves an organisation’s social value and reputation but also its profitability and performance. Here are 8 more advantages to integrating CSR into your organisation:
- Increased customer loyalty
- Responsible business reputation
- Attract top talent
- Greater employee job satisfaction and retention
- Operational cost savings
- Stimulate organisational growth
- Attract positive media attention
- Identify new partnerships and business opportunities
Here’s to responsible organisations!
PS: still unsure how to integrate CSR into your organisation? Start with a CSR-driven team building activity.