Many of us are feeling disconnected from our team members and need an engagement boost to succeed in challenging times. The question remains, are we ready to meet face to face or should we stay virtually connected?
Thanks to the positive news regarding the 50 people limit on social gatherings and events in Hong Kong, we are excited to see an increasing number of bookings for our face-to-face team building programmes.
We look forward to hybrid and live events in Hong Kong and safety is our top priority, as always. Therefore, we are highly aware of the current situation, stay on top of all updates and take precautionary efforts to reconnect your team safely and ensure a memorable experience in a secure and controlled environment.
In preparation, we built the Covid-Cautious Framework to ensure all of our programs and the events we participate in adhere to the official safety guidelines. For more information about the Hong Kong government coronavirus updates click here & here for health protection guidelines.
Team Building Asia COVID-Cautious Framework
What you can do to mitigate the risks:
- Coordinate health & safety requirements with the venue
- Ensure all the participants are aware of the health & safety guidelines prior to the event
- Ensure all the participants have access to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
What we are doing to mitigate the risks:
- Cleaning and sanitizing all equipment
- Limiting team and table sizes according to regulations
- Adhering to physical distancing requirements
- Starting all events with a safety briefing as well as reminders during the activities
- Our staff to wear PPE
Team Building Asia COVID-Cautious Programme Offering
Physically Distanced Team Building
- Quickfire - learn to appreciate your own strengths and the diverse skills of others in your team
- ibuild - enhance internal communication skills between different company teams or departments, as well as, customer communication
- Beat The Box - a real test of teamwork. Combine different skills for problem solving and developing creative solutions
Small Group / In Office Motivation
- Juggling Motivator - inspire participants to try something new, embrace change, develop increased persistence, motivation and self-confidence
- Domino Effect - intra-team collaboration is imperative to plan, design and build a creative, unique domino run
- Colours Assessment - a non-judgemental tool used to discuss people’s behavioural differences
More Virtual Team Building or Hybrid Team Building
- Blockbusters Remote - learn that with the right approach, physical separation is no barrier to meaningful collaboration and high-quality output
- Digital Global Innovation Game - co-create new ideas as a team in a collaborative, creative, remote environment
- Escape The Mob - Online - a totally inclusive and highly engaging team bonding activity
- Race Around The World - develop soft skills in a way that applies to working from home and take an agile approach to collaborative strategic thinking and planning